- Çeşni Trio – original compositions grounded in the flavors (çeşniler) of Turkish makam music with Tev Stevig, Fabio Pirozzolo and Michael K. Harrist
- Ameranouche – hot acoustic jazz mixed with soul, flamenco, and bebop led by guitarist/composer Richard Sheppard
- Ross Daly and Kelly Thoma’s American Quartet – Ensemble playing the compositions of Ross Daly and Kelly Thoma of Crete and featuring Tev Stevig and Michael K. Harrist
- Orchestrotica – A global jazz and exotic chamber music quintet run by percussionist/composer Brian O’Neill
- Orkestra Marhaba – a consortium performing and studying the music of the Near East, focusing on Turkish music and makam and led by neyzen Fred Stubbs
- Hampartsoum and TOWC projects – quartets playing programs featuring compositions by Ottoman women composers and/or music related to Baba Hampartsoum led by Ceren Turkmenoglu and featuring Volkan Efe, Mal Barsamian, Tev Stevig and Michael K. Harrist
- Greek Music Ensemble – Boston-based group of professional musicians performing Greek Art Music.
- Luke Concannon – chart topping British singer-songwriter
- Beth Bahia Cohen’s Hungarian Music Project featuring Mimi Rabson and Michael K. Harrist
PAST PROJECTS and PROJECTS ON HIATUS
- Sol & Kiel – original compositions and songs written and performed on instruments from across the globe with Tobey LaRoche, Jesse Hanson, and Michael K. Harrist
- Harrist Family Band – compositions by Michael K. Harrist as well as Michael and Cookie singing in close harmony and playing tunes!
- Honky Tonk Masquerade – western swing, country, and old time: “A little bit of Austin, from Boston.”
- Hunt Ensemble – jazz trio and more led by Joe and Yuka Hunt
- Capillary Action – cubist, confrontational takes on classic pop forms… led by composer/vocalist/guitarist Jonathan Pfeffer.
- Wendy and the Lost Boys – traditional fiddle tunes from New England, Quebec, Appalachia, Scandinavia, and more for contra dances featuring fiddler Louisa Engle