I am living in Penngrove, CA through the new year! I am excited to be studying in person with my teacher W. A. Mathieu. I will also have time to compose, record, casually check out the Bay Area music scene, and get some mountain time in the Sierras and Cascades. You may find me back on the east coast for some gigs here and there (I’m still available to gig, record, or compose under the right circumstances). Besides that I’ll be back in New England come the cold and snowy months!
If you’re interested in the more song based things I do, I’ll periodically update the Harrist Family Band site with demos created here in Sonoma county.
Here’s a list of upcoming performances:
- Saturday August 24th w/ Ameranouche @ One Longfellow Square in Portland, ME
- Monday August 26th w/ Sol & Kiel @ Pete’s Candy Store in Brooklyn, NY
- Tuesday August 27th w/ Sol & Kiel @ Rear Gallery in Richmond, VA w/ Haints in the Holler
- Wednesday August 28th w/ Sol & Kiel @ Baine’s in Scottsville, VA
- Thursday August 29th w/ Sol & Kiel @ Tree House Lounge in Washington D.C.
- Saturday August 31st w/ Ameranouche @ the Mill Fudge Factory in Bristol, NH
- Friday September 20th w/ Ameranouche @ Bogart’s Cafe in Millville, NJ
- Saturday September 21st w/ Ameranouche @ Psalm in Philly, PA
- Saturday September 28th w/ Ameranouche @ First Parish Federated Church in South Berwick, ME
- more to come…
Banner photo by Kevin Keegan